Purchasing Terms and Conditions
As a supplier for Praxis Resources, Inc. the following terms and conditions must be met for those purchase orders that are identified as requiring AS9100 processing. Praxis Resources, Inc. purchase orders requiring AS9100 processing will be clearly marked in the following manner: “AS9100 Requirement, please see terms and conditions at www.praxisresources.com” For all purchase orders so marked supplier must meet the following requirements:
- Supplier is required to notify Praxis in cases of nonconforming product, notification must include arrangements for Praxis Resources approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier is required to notify Praxis Resources, Inc. for any changes to a product and/or process and to obtain approval from Praxis Resources, Inc. where required.
- The supplier is required to flow down to sub tier suppliers the applicable requirements of the purchasing documents, including any key characteristics or special instructions.
- Supplier must provide Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Praxis Resources, Inc.
- Supplier shall grant Right of Entry during regular business hours to Praxis Resources, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of orders shall be retained for a minimum of one (1) year after completion of Praxis Resources customer’s contract, or as otherwise noted by Praxis Resources, Inc.
- Supplier is responsible for Lost or Damaged Product, while in supplier’s possession.
- Praxis Resources, Inc. prefers that suppliers working with AS9100 purchase orders have AS9100D/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent.
- Suppliers are responsible to utilize processes and procedures designed to help prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
- Suppliers must ensure that suppliers personnel / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity
- their contribution to product safety, and
- the importance of ethical behavior